Alcúdia's beaches (Majorca)
This 100 metre-long beach of fine white sand is very similar to its neighbouring Sant Pere beach; they're as like as two peas. Both have the same facilities; sun bed and parasol rental and their own open air bar. The sights are also very similar, both facing the same place. Going from one to another is just a walk along a small rocky path.
A talus slope covered with thick vegetation capable to endure the onslaught of the Tramuntana emerges behind this beach. Pine trees and terraced houses shape this natural setting where many neighbours and locals drop by to take their daily swim.
HOW TO GET THERE
By car, on foot, by bike
- Departing from Alcúdia take the Camí del Mal Pas for 1,5 km.
- At the small roundabout turn left into the Carrer Caleta for about 100 metres.
- Turn left again into the Camí de Manresa for 200 metres.
- There's a little car park on top of the beach.
Ask the taxi driver for Sant Joan beach:
- Taxis Amics d´Alcúdia. Tel. (+34) 971 54 96 91
- Taxis d´Alcúdia. Tel. (+34) 971 54 97 66 & (+34) 971 54 98 70
Sun bed and parasol rental and an open air bar. Nearby there are restaurants adn bars.
- Area: Bonaire
- Type: Thick sand.
- Services: Easy access, easy parking, open air bars, sun bed and parasol rental
- Occupation: Medium
Sorroundings of Alcúdia