Alcúdia's beaches (Majorca)
This is a small fine white sand beach hardly 100 metres long, facing the bay of Pollença. Sant Pere beach is located near the residential area of Mal Pas, Sant Joan beach and Cocodrilo marina and it offers a splendid view over Formentor and the bay of Pollensa besides a pleasant, accessible and plenty of facilities place.
The atmosphere is of complicity among locals, island experts and people who seek this kind of places where it's easy to reach but still is a peaceful place.
In the neighbourhood you can see plenty of houses and mansions that act as summer resorts for Mallorcans and island lovers, for instance an enormous tower that rises close to this beach. The local flora, pine trees and thistles have a relevant presence in this remarkable place. On the beach you'll find an open air bar with sun bed and parasol rental.
HOW TO GET THERE
By car, on foot, by bike
- Departing from Alcúdia take the Camí del Mal Pas for 1,5 km.
- At the small roundabout turn left into the Carrer Caleta for about 100 metres.
- Turn left again into the Camí de Manresa for 50 metres.
- As soon as possible park on the road side or in a side street.
Ask the taxi driver for Sant Pere beach:
- Taxis Amics d´Alcúdia. Tel. (+34) 971 54 96 91
- Taxis d´Alcúdia. Tel. (+34) 971 54 97 66 & (+34) 971 54 98 70
Sun bed and parasol rental and an open air bar. Within a few meters you'll find restaurants and bars.
- Area: Bonaire
- Type: Thick sand
- Services: Easy access, easy parking, open air bars, sun bed and parasol rental
- Occupation: Medium
Sorroundings of Alcúdia