Alcúdia's beaches (Majorca)
Torrent de Pareis
One of the most spectacular beaches on the Balearic Islands. It's a pebble and shingle beach facing north, set in the middle of the Serra de Tramuntana between two mountains that seem to have been cut out just at the point where the torrent, the second biggest in the whole Mediterranean Sea, flows out to sea.
The incredible landscape at this spot wraps you up.
You get the feeling of being in a unique and unrepeatable place. This place is a must.
HOW TO GET THERE
By car, on foot, by bike
- Departing from Alcúdia take the PM-222 towards Port de Pollença for 7 km.
- At the roundabout in Puerto de Pollença follow the signs to Pollença and take the PM-22o for 7 km.
- At the roundabout in Pollença, follow towards Lluc in the C-710 for 29 km.
- Turn right towards Sa Calobra into the PM-V-214-1 for 8 Km.
- At the entrance there's a car park. The beach is about 500 metres away.
(The journey to Torrent de Pareis beach can take an hour or even longer.)
Ask the taxi driver for Torrent de Pareis beach - Sa Calobra:
- Taxis Amics d´Alcúdia. Tel. (+34) 971 54 96 91
- Taxis d´Alcúdia. Tel. (+34) 971 54 97 66 & (+34) 971 54 98 70
Restaurants, bars, open air bars nearby.
- Area: Rest of Mallorca
- Type: Pebbles
- Facilities: Restaurants and bars
- Occupation: Medium
Sorroundings of Alcúdia